4 Star Guest House / Bed & Breakfast in Keswick, Cumbria
Welcome to Hedgehog Hill
18 Blencathra Street, Keswick, CA12 4HP. Tel: 01768780654.
Newly refurbished in a stylish and contemporary design. Christine and Liz are your hosts at Hedgehog Hill. Everybody is welcome in their comfortable Four Star Guest House in Keswick. Hedgehog Hill is a traditional Victorian slate, Lake District B&B with stunning fell views including Skiddaw, Latrigg and Blencathra. The B&B is ideally situated in a quiet street and is approximately three minutes walk from the centre of Keswick. Keswick is bustling with real ale pubs, restaurants, cafes and a variety of other shops. The Theatre by the Lake, 100 year old cinema 'The Alhambra' and beautiful Lake Derwentwater a few minutes walk away.
We have now opened our attic room for guests which is the new room 1. Hedgehog Hill offers clean, quiet and comfortable accommodation. We have a selection of twin, doubles, king size and single rooms. All reservations require a minimum stay of two nights.
- One en suite king
- Two en suite doubles
- One flexible en suite either twin or superking
- Two standard singles
Enjoy a hearty breakfast in our relaxing dining room which has views of Skiddaw and Latrigg.
- Buffet choices including fresh fruit salad, a selection of cereals, yoghurts and fruit juices, followed by freshly cooked breakfast to order. We have recently added pancakes with fresh blueberries, strawberries and maple syrup to our menu.
- Vegetarian / Vegan options available. We will happily cater for all other diets.
- Flasks filled for free for the adventure ahead
Tariff & Bookings
- Singles from £38 per night
- Doubles from £78 - £95 per night
At A Glance
- 4 Star awarded B&B accommodation
- Open all year
- Vegetarians/Vegans and all other diets catered for. Please advise us at the time of booking or on arrival.
- Full range of home cooked breakfasts cooked freshly to order.
- Excellent WIFI coverage
- Fresh, locally sourced ingredients used
- We support Fairtrade products
- Free on street parking
- Off street parking for motorbikes
- Children over 12 welcome
Why Visit Keswick?
Keswick is a haven for outdoor pursuits, and offers a variety of walking from easy to strenuous starting from the doorstep. Alternatively, Keswick is a beautiful location to stroll around the shops and take in the views and atmosphere, whether its the local market or relaxing with tea and cake.