4 Star Guest House / Bed & Breakfast in Keswick, Cumbria
Welcome to Hedgehog Hill
18 Blencathra Street, Keswick, CA12 4HP. Tel:01768780654 HEDGEHOG HILL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE WILL REOPEN ONCE IT IS SAFE TO DO SO. ALL GUESTS WITH BOOKINGS WILL BE CONTACTED IN DUE COURSE. THANK-YOU.
A stylish and contemporary design. Christine and Liz are your hosts at Hedgehog Hill. Everybody is welcome in their comfortable Four Star Guest House in Keswick. Hedgehog Hill has stunning fell views including Skiddaw, Latrigg at the front and Walla Crag at the rear. The B&B is ideally situated in a quiet street and is approximately three minutes walk from the centre of Keswick. Keswick is bustling with real ale pubs, restaurants, cafes and a variety of other shops. The Theatre by the Lake, 100 year old cinema 'The Alhambra' and beautiful Lake Derwentwater a few minutes walk away.
We have recently renovated our attic en suite room. This is a superior room in every aspect. The highlight being one side is all window therefore the view of Skiddaw, Latrigg and Blencathra is truly incredible. Cat bells can also be seen out of the rear window.
We think it is the best room in Keswick.
Check the accommodation page for further details.
We have now opened our luxurious attic room for guests which is the new room 1 (see our gallery for the views). Hedgehog Hill offers clean, quiet and comfortable accommodation. We have a selection of twin, doubles, king size and single rooms. All reservations require a minimum stay of two nights.
- One en suite king size room
- Two en suite double rooms
- One flexible en suite either twin or Superking roomTwo single rooms.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast in our relaxing dining room which has views of Skiddaw and Latrigg.
- Buffet choices including fresh fruit salad, a selection of cereals, yoghurts and fruit juices, followed by freshly cooked breakfast to order. We have recently added pancakes with fresh blueberries, strawberries and maple syrup to our menu.
- Vegetarian / Vegan options available. We will happily cater for all other diets.
- Flasks filled for free for the adventure ahead
Tariff & Bookings
- Single rooms from £40.00 per night
- Doubles, King, Superking and twin en suite rooms available from £80.00 - £95.00 per night
All prices include a delicious breakfast
One nights deposit is required at the time of booking.
All rooms have a stylish and contemporary look.
At A Glance
- 4 Star awarded B&B accommodation
- Open all year
- Vegetarians/Vegans and all other diets catered for. Please advise us at the time of booking or on arrival.
- Full range of home cooked breakfasts cooked freshly to order.
- Excellent WIFI coverage
- Fresh, locally sourced ingredients used
- We support Fairtrade products
- Free on street parking
- Off street parking for motorbikes
- Children over 12 welcome
Why Visit Keswick?
Keswick is a haven for outdoor pursuits, and offers a variety of walking from easy to strenuous starting from the doorstep. Alternatively, Keswick is a beautiful location to stroll around the shops and take in the views and atmosphere, whether its the local market or relaxing with tea and cake.
Call us on
017687 80654 for best prices!
We do not advertise on booking.com
Or Send Us An Enquiry...
Prefer Blencathra right on the doorstep?
Check out our new holiday cottage BLENCATHRA SKIES just outside Keswick.